The 50 Best Inspiring Joe Rogan Quotes
Joe Rogan is an American actor, comedian, martial arts expert and UFC commentator. He runs one of the most popular podcasts on YouTube, the Joe Rogan Experience, which is one of the most popular downloads on iTunes, and has more than 1080 episodes. I have selected for you the best 50 inspiring Joe Rogan Quotes to understand his winner mindset and his unstoppable drive.
Joe Rogan was born August 11, 1967 in Bridgewater New Jersey. At the age of 50, he has a net worth of $25 million.
Joe Rogan has been doing stand-up comedy for more than 30 years. He’s outspoken, extremely vulgar and incredibly funny. Inspired by comics like Bill Hicks and Sam Kinison, Joe Rogan isn’t afraid to handle potentially taboo subjects like religion, politics, drugs or terrorism.
As a committed bodybuilder and a well-trained martial artist, Joe Rogan is among the most physically intimidating comedians working today. He is a black belt under Eddie Bravo’s 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, a style of no-gi Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and a black belt in gi Brazilian jiu-jitsu under Jean Jacques Machado. It’s a seriously bad idea to mess with him.
The 50 Best Inspiring Joe Rogan Quotes
- “Once you understand what excellence is all about…you see how excellence manifests itself in any discipline.” – Joe Rogan
- “There’s only one way to get good at anything; you surround yourself with the bad motherfuckers who are doing exactly you do and you force yourself to keep up and inspire each other.” – Joe Rogan
- “Life is strange. You keep moving and keep moving. Before you know it, you look back and think, ‘What was that?’” – Joe Rogan
- “If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” – Joe Rogan
- “Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you.” – Joe Rogan
- “To me, comedy is a great occupation because I don’t really worry that much about what other people think of me.” – Joe Rogan
- “The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don’t even realize it.” – Joe Rogan
- “The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel.” – Joe Rogan
- “I’m obsessed to extreme winners because I think there’s a madness to it. I truly believe that in order to truly be great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness.” – Joe Rogan Quotes
- “There’s a never-ending ocean of techniques out there.” – Joe Rogan
- “The quicker we all realize that we’ve been taught how to live life by the people that were operating on the momentum of an ignorant past the quicker we can move to a global ethic of community that doesn’t value invented borders or the monopolization of natural resources, but rather the goal of a happier more loving humanity.” – Joe Rogan
- “People for the most part can smell lies.” – Joe Rogan
- “Life is about the pursuit of excellence. That pursuit is probably more exciting to me now more than ever.” – Joe Rogan
- “I had a sense of who I was before I got famous.” – Joe Rogan
- “The misconception is that standup comics are always on. I don’t know any really funny comics that are annoying and constantly trying to be funny all the time.” – Joe Rogan
- “That’s my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard.” – Joe Rogan
- “If you are the greatest, why would you go around talking about it?” – Joe Rogan
- “Have you ever talked to someone, and you’re not even really talking to them? Actors are the worst for that.” – Joe Rogan
- “Greatness and madness are next door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar.” – Joe Rogan
- “Reality really is a theatre. There’s no other way to describe it. It’s all so nonsensical, ridiculous and chaotic.” – Joe Rogan
- “Being a celebrity or anything else where you’re really ambitious, it’s really a game to see how successful you can get.” – Joe Rogan
- “Never stay in a bad marriage, and don’t hang around with psycho coke fiends.” – Joe Rogan
- “Haters are all failures. It’s 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.” – Joe Rogan
- “No matter how civilized we are and how much society has curbed violent behavior. Human beings still have the same genes they had 10,000 years ago. Our bodies are designed to have a certain amount of physical stress and violence in them. We’re designed to run from jaguars and fight to defend our territory.” – Joe Rogan
- “When someone comes along and expresses him or herself as freely as they think, people flock to it. They enjoy it.” – Joe Rogan
- “It’s been one of the most important tools for me in personal growth for understanding myself, how I am, and what effect I do have on other people.” – Joe Rogan
- “Be the hero of your own story.” – Joe Rogan Quotes
- “Not all comedy clubs or situations are ideal, especially when you’re first coming up and I think that’s good for you. Eventually, you get to express your real personality.” – Joe Rogan
- “I’ve been inspired by a shitload of people in my life so if there’s ever anybody that I can inspire, to me that’s a huge gift. To be able to turn that back around.” – Joe Rogan
- “What’s interesting about science is that we’re constantly discovering new things about the universe, about ourselves, about our bodies, about diseases, about the possibilities of the future. It’s amazing. Science is one of the coolest things about being a human being – without a doubt.” – Joe Rogan
- “Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you.” – Joe Rogan
- “Martial arts are a vehicle for developing your human potential.” – Joe Rogan
- “The audience changes every night. You’re the same person. You have to speak your mind and do the stuff that you think is funny and makes you laugh.” – Joe Rogan
- “Kindness is one of the best gifts you can bestow…We know that inherently that feels great.” – Joe Rogan
- “Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.” – Joe Rogan
- “I want to make sure that everything that I’m creating, I’m creating it so other people get enjoyment out of it. And that’s the reward that you get for that.” – Joe Rogan
- “The beautiful thing about podcasting is it’s just talking. It can be funny, or it can be terrifying. It can be sweet. It can be obnoxious. It almost has no definitive form. In that sense it’s one of the best ways to explore an idea, and certainly much less limiting than trying to express the same idea in stand up comedy. For some ideas stand up is best, but it’s really, really nice to have podcasts as well.” – Joe Rogan
- “You can’t measure what’s inside a man’s heart.” – Joe Rogan Quotes
- “I want to talk about the nature of human beings or how we’re evolving as a race.” – Joe Rogan
- “One of the things that happened is I did a lot of shitty gigs. When you do a bunch of shitty bar gigs you have to get used to people yelling at you, you’re used to thinking on the fly, to dealing with weird situations.” – Joe Rogan
- “Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something… Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark.” – Joe Rogan
- “I’ve done jiujitsu a huge chunk of my life, and I try to spend a lot of time educating people on the nuances, the subtleness of the ground game. It’s a big part of mixed martial arts.” – Joe Rogan
- “There’s a confidence and a mental toughness that comes from the very highest level of competition, whatever the sport is. Whether it’s boxing or wrestling, or whatever.” – Joe Rogan
- “My act is so completely and totally uncensored that the only way I could really pull it off is if I treat the audience like they’re my best friends.” – Joe Rogan
- “If you can lie, you can act, and if you can lie to crazy girlfriends, you can act under pressure.” – Joe Rogan
- “We’re constantly re-evaluating the potential for life. We’re finding it where we didn’t think it could exist, such as volcanic vents and other extreme conditions like under arctic ice. We’re finding life in these incredibly harsh and dynamic conditions, so we’re having to re-evaluate our own ideas of what’s possible on this planet alone.” – Joe Rogan
- “The mind is the most important thing of the big picture and no one has a stronger mindset than amateur wrestlers.” – Joe Rogan
- “Richard Pryor is, in my mind, the most honest comedian. He bared his soul to people. I think that’s why everybody loved him so much.” – Joe Rogan
- “By putting yourself in that intense form of stress, it makes regular life more peaceful.” – Joe Rogan
“Having the privilege of sitting down and having 3 hour long uninterrupted conversations with hundreds of brilliant people is an awesome perspective enhancer.” – Joe Rogan Quotes
I hope this great selection of Joe Rogan Quotes gave you powerful insight and motivation for cultivating excellence in your pursuits!
Georgi Lazarov is the Editor-in-chief at Motivation Grid. Motivated young writer with diverse interests – psychology, philosophy, science, art. creativity and much more. Experimental and exploratory approach to life.
OUR RATES HAVE DROPPED AND OUR LTVs HAVE GONE UP!
Our Nice and Easy Program
- Rates starting at 5.00%
- FICOs down to 500
- LTV Up to 90%
- ALL PROGRAMS ARE NO-INCOME VERIFICATION!
All Commercial and Investment Properties
100’s of Programs in One Place
Providing the difference in order for you to obtain the best rate and terms for your clients.
We Make It Possible
Underwriting Specialist Review
Close More – Earn More
More Programs – More Opportunity
Find Out More
Contact Us Today
We understand the peaks and valleys of running a business and the toll it can take on your credit score, but we are here to help.
Whether as a realtor your credit needs help or it’s a client, the reward of good credit can be beneficial.
We will also help you establish new Credit.
Stop Over Paying on Rates and Insurance!
Get Started Today
No Income No Asset Personal Lines of Credit
Startup, New Businesses or Personal Use
Funding Up to $250,000
Fund starts in 7-10 Business Days.
NO INCOME DOCUMENTATION
BK must be over 4.5 years
Collections, Judgments, Late Payments must be over 12 months
The Fact is that 95% of Small Business was not Prepared for the Pandemic.
Our Clients Were!
More Than An Accounting Service!
Consultant * CFO *Partner
Your Success is Our Number 1 Focus.
Bank & CC reconciliation,
Much, much, more.
+++Business Credit Builder
Save up to $24,000 per year!
You Need It
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Business Term Loans
- Equipment Financing
- Business Lines of Credit
- Purchase & Receivable Factoring
- Start Up
Real Estate Sales
Day Care Advertising Marketing
and much more